Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) are the hottest trend in cryptocurrency today.
ICOs, also known as “token sales,” are a relatively new fundraising phenomenon used to launch new companies or fund a development project. In this guide, we cover:
- The pros and cons for ICO issuers
- The state of regulatory compliance
- Why more and more ICOs are opting to comply with KYC and AML requirements during a token sale
- What a best practices AML/KYC process entails
- How identity verification fits in
Complete the form on this page for instant access to this valuable guide for ICO issuers.